Diagnosed with a Heart Problem?
You Deserve an Expert Second Opinion!
“Your only option is traditional, open surgery.”
“You’re not a candidate for surgery.”
If you hear either of these options from your cardiac surgeon, please know this: You deserve a 2nd opinion!
use the form or call
Sarasota Memorial’s nationally recognized, highly experienced Cardiac Surgery team has performed thousands of minimally invasive and robotic procedures and has some of the nation’s best clinical outcomes on even the most challenging cases. Our surgeons may be able to find a better, less invasive way to help you.
Have you been prescribed open-heart surgery, or diagnosed with any of these cardiovascular conditions:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Carotid Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Conditions requiring valve repair or valve replacement
If so, seek a second opinion before agreeing to a course of treatment. Second-opinion consults can resolve lingering doubts and perhaps open the door to alternative solutions. An informed decision is the best decision.
Sarasota Memorial Cardiac Surgery Program
Many cardiac and thoracic procedures can be performed minimally invasively or robotically, with benefits including:
- Half-inch or smaller incision; small (or no) scar
- Less pain
- Less bleeding
- Lower risk of infection, faster healing
Our national reputation for quality and safety offers added peace of mind:
- Region’s largest Robotic Surgery program
- Nationally recognized Cardiac Surgery team
- A Truven Top 50 Hospital for Cardiology
- A CMS 5-Star Hospital for Quality & Safety
- Highest rated in 3 Cardiac Surgery categories by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
- Florida’s only hospital and one of just 11 nationwide to earn highest STS ratings in 3 publicly reported categories
You deserve to know all of your options, and we can help you with that. Schedule a consultation today to find out how we can help. Simply use the form on this page, or call us at 941-917-8791.