Dr. Hoffberger has performed more than 2,500 cardiac and thoracic procedures, including coronary revascularization, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, mitral valve repair, complex multi-valve operations, high-risk operations, thoracic vascular reconstructions and cancer surgery. His specialties and practice focus include:
- Minimally invasive heart surgery
- Minimally invasive valve surgery
- Mitral valve repair and replacement
- Surgery of the Aortic Valve and Ascending/Arch of the Aorta
- RF Maze Ablation
- Complex/High Risk Cardiac Surgery
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
Internship & Residency:
Michigan State University-Botsford Hospital, Farmington Hills, Mich.
Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, Ill.